I love going to our local quiz. It’s a great time that I get to spend with my family and friends. It taps into areas of my brain that sometimes don’t get an airing and are stuck on mum or work mode. I like the movies and tv or pot luck, my OH is good at maths and geography, my brother is a good all-rounder and my nephew is right on the button with modern music.
There are some great general knowledge questions that I always have on the tip of my tongue, really should know but can’t recall them. So, I thought I’d put them down in a quick fire 10 Quiz Questions you need to know post. Questions first and then answers below. Keep them for reference later on:)
Are you ready for the Questions?
1. What is the total number of dots on a dice?
2. What country has the smallest coastline?
3. What is Sir Elton Johns real name?
4. What is the largest state in the USA?
5. What is a baby spider called?
6. What is the chemical symbol for Gold?
7. What is the name of the large snake in Jungle Book?
8. How many minutes in a week? You have 30 seconds to work it out – set the timer!
9. If you were born on May 13th what star sign are you?
10. Is the capital city of Germany Berlin or Munich?
See Below for the answers
The Answers are…
1. As there are six faces on a die: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6. These total 21
2. Monaco. It’s only around 3-4 kilometers
3. Reginald Kenneth Dwight
How did you do? If you liked these then I think you’ll also enjoy my 10 Amazing Facts you never knew you didn’t know!
I’d love to hear your score today and also if you have any great quiz questions then please put them to me in the comments section!Test your friends by tweetingClick To Tweet
Subscribe to Blog via Email